Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
stripes
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
when you strike with soul and quick precision
i'm snagged by a nervous twitch and cold desire
Previous Entry
Next Entry
Now
Then
Buddies
Tags
Memories
Who
JUMP JUMP JUMP
HEY THAR
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.
INDOORS
Friends Only
Communities
Doujinshi Collection
OUTDOORS
DEATHNOTE
DNYAOI
MATTXMELLO
ANIME ADD ME
OTP
I AM
Latest Month
April 2020
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
04 04 09
I bet this song will get stuck in your head by at least a little bit. B)
Tags:
addicting songs
,
annoying songs
,
lololol
,
youtube
I've got the feeling:
amused
Beep Beep:
Loco Roco - The Kangaroo Song
Speak
Link
Remember
Tell Someone